Followers

Sunday 29 March 2015

Sweet Paris card

I have so many projects to share at the moment that I just had to write another blog post.

I love Trimcraft's Sweet Paris collection and I was lucky enough to win a lot of the elements a couple of months ago. The colours are very spring like and the papers have a vintage feel.

To make this card, I made a z-fold card base from Creative Expressions foundation card. I then layered papers from the Sweet Paris 6x6 pack onto the front and inside. I inked the edges of the paper with Victorian Velvet distress inks, to give the layers more dimension, and used a die to cut a frame shape for final layer inside the card. I made the Eiffel Tower topper using the Sweet Paris die set and finished the card with an accordian sticker, bow, a stamped sentiment and some co-ordinating pearls.

Products used:

Creative Expressions Foundation card in milk white

Trimcraft Sweet Paris 6x6 papers, Accordian Stickers, Mini Ribbon Bows,  Eiffel Tower Die set,  Sentiment Stamp set and Adhesive Pearls

Docrafts X-cut Ornate frame die

No comments:

Post a Comment