Followers

Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter gift card

 
I found a tutorial for this fab Easter gift card on the Trimcraft website and you can find full instructions here: 
 
My card is slightly taller than theirs so I used a piece of card 15cm x 27.5 cm and I chose to make my card using Hunkydory Crafts Easter Wishes card and topper set. 
 
Two things are essential for a project like this: a good scoring tool (I use a Hougie Board) and a good strong card, so I used Adorable Scorable card to make the card base and drawers. You also need strong adhesive so I used both red Ultra Strong tape and Cosmic Shimmer glue.
 
I decorated the inside of the card with the printed cardstock and used the foiled card for the front of the card and to decorate the drawers. I then used the large Easter Wishes topper on the front, with one decoupage layer.
 
As you can see, it's big enough for my favourite Easter goodies but would be excellent for mini versions too (you may need to make an acetate lid for those though) x
 
Products used:
Hunkydory Crafts Easter Wishes topper and card set, Adorable Scorable card in Soft Vanilla
Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer glue
Stix2 Double Sided Ultra Clear Very High Tack Tape
Easter Ribbon from the very bottom of my ribbon box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment