Followers

Thursday 19 March 2015

Smudge and Mitten Z-fold Thank You Card


I fell in love with Hunkydory Craft's ultra cute Smudge and Mitten collection as soon as I saw it (and my children love it too). As well as the card kit, I bought the Luxury Paper Pad and that's what I used to make this very sweet thank you card.
The base card here is Hunkydory Adorable Scorable cardstock, which I have folded into a Z-fold card. I love this fold, as it makes full use of pretty papers and makes a great statement card. To make the base, I cut a 14cm x 28cm piece of card then scored across the long edge at 7cm and 14cm. 
I layered papers from the pad onto the front and back panels of the card. At this point you could secure a ribbon around the front and back of the card to create a tied z-fold card, but I chose not to for this card. I cut a rectangle of card then layered this with paper and a cute image cut from the pad.
To finish the card, I cut a tag sentiment from the pad and added this to the front panel with a tiny bow. I then cut bunting from scraps of paper, secured this to the front and back panels and finished with a few gems. 

Products used:
Hunkydory Crafts Adorable Scorable card in sweet lilac; Smudge and Mitten Luxury Paper Pad
Celebrations Ribbon
Papermania gems
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Bunting die

No comments:

Post a Comment