Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

V&A

Hi everyone. I am very excited today as I'm going to London for the weekend tomorrow- with friends, no children and no husband! I'm especially looking forward to a trip to the V&A for their Winnie the Pooh exhibition.

Totally coincidentally, last week Trimcraft launched their fabulous new V&A papercraft collection, based on fabrics found in the museum. I bought some bits from the Create and Craft launch but then was very lucky and won more in a little competition for Trimcraft demonstrators. Just look how gorgeous the collection is:


I'm sure I'm going to be using this collection lots over the next few weeks, although I'm tempted just to paper my walls instead. This is the first card I have made with it:


Everything on the card is from the collection, except from the blue card from my stash. I have used:
  • 8x8 paper pad
  • Cream 7x5 card blank
  • Washi tape 
  • Frame
  • Paper flowers
  • Sentiment sticker
  • Pearls

I love how well the patterns work together, just so pretty.

Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you are up to. Cathy x

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous papers and embellishments that you put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goodies Cathy and a beautiful card.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gourgeous Card and goodies - lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy I love your card it is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous papers and a beautiful card. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - not sure I could paper my walls with it though Cathy! Enjoy the V&A and well done on your win. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Cathy. Fabulous papers and colours. Enjoy your weekend away xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very rich and elegant Andree.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and collection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!

    This collection looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete