Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

Bubbly Funk Krafty Love

Hi everyone. I had a good day yesterday at my Trimcraft demo. The store was quite quiet but I had lots of people stopping to talk about my projects.

Today I'm sharing a card which I made for the Bubbly Funk blog this weekend.


Here I've combined elements from the Bubbly Funk Love Is...Through the Letterbox Craft Box with some Crafter's Companion papers and a kraft card blank.

A busy week ahead for me this week before two more demos at the weekend, Cardiff on Saturday and Weston Super Mare on Sunday. Thank goodness it's half term next week!

Have a great week, Cathy x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cathy, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the doily and sweet heart.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheering Cathy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kathy. Have fun with your demo weekend and hope you're on the mend. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card Cathy - love the addition of silver to it. Hope your demo weekend went well. Get well soon. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete