Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Simply stars

Hi everyone. The good news is that I am finally starting to feel well again. I had a day off yesterday and managed to get lots done for the first time in ages. It's great to actually have some energy back. Thank you for all the good wishes.

Today I'm sharing a very simple card made for the Bubbly Funk blog using the Seeing Stars craft box.


The glittery stars are definitely the main focus of this card but I've also used strips of washi tape which were in my Mrs Brimbles washi advent calendar. The sentiment is from Dovecraft's Sparkle and Shine collection.

I had a new Bubbly Funk box delivered yesterday and will be making an unboxing video with my little cameraman in the next few days. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what's in the box and sharing it with you soon.

Cathy xxx



10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card I love the design. I am so pleased that you are feeling better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card, a really fab design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning in its simplicity - love it X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, simple, clean, beautiful design, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card Cathy, love the stars.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous work today Cathy! Be sure to drop by and check the winner list on my blog! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and detail Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to hear you are feeling better Cathy - love the star card! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete