Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Christmas demo time!

Hi everyone. The children are finally back to school today. I will miss them but it will be great to get back to routine.

This Sunday sees my first Christmas Trimcraft Demo at The Range in Andover. I have started making samples:


This is a triangle gatefold card made using the Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village collection. It's a really interesting but easy card fold- I followed this tutorial by fellow Trimcraft demonstrator Louise at Iced Images https://youtu.be/zwXHlILOP44

This is probably my favourite Christmas collection so far this year and I've bought it for myself as well.

I'll be sharing another demo card tomorrow. In the meantime you can find details of all my upcoming demos on the Trimcraft Demonstration Dates page of my blog.

Have a lovely day. Cathy xxx

5 comments:

  1. This looks fab Cathy, and such a lovely card fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cathy , love the triangle gatefiold and the tutorial was reallyy useful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , I love these fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fold Cathy - funnily enough I met Louise last week as she came to one of my demos! I too love those papers a lot. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Cathy. I've used this fabulous design myself and I love this wonderful Christmas collection too xx

    ReplyDelete