Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Bubbly Funk Christmas Mermaid

Hi everyone. I have a day off (until a spot of tutoring at 3.30 anyway!) and it's nice to have some chill time after a crazy few days. The boys are settled back at school and have had a great few days. The eldest was voted House Captain by other pupils and then won Player of the Week at a rugby tournament. The youngest keeps getting lots of house points and seems to be wowing his teacher with his maths skills.

I had a great demo on Sunday and one of the most popular things were the new Dovecraft stamps. I've used one on a Bubbly Funk project today.


I used Spectrum Noir sparkle pens to colour the stamp. They are a real go to for me at Christmas as they are really glittery.


You can read all about my project, including how I made the background, on the Bubbly Funk blog http://bubblyfunk.co.uk/blog/2018/09/11/christmas-mermaid/

I'm going to catch up on a few things, and maybe step into the craft room, before going to have my hair done! Hope you have a great day. Cathy xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card that mermaid is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and cute sparkly image. Gorgeous Christmas card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cathy, love the sweet mermaid and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, really sparkles! That mermaid is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet, lovely sparkle. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stamp I love Cathy! Well done to both your boys for doing so well with their subjects. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete