Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

You're the Best

Hi everyone. I've been away from the blog for a while as I was finding it hard to keep up with it. However I think I'm ready to start blogging again and I'm looking forward to catching up on your blogs too.

It's Father's Day today so I'm sharing the card I made for my dad. We got together yesterday as my eldest son is off to France with his school today. I'm trying not to think about how much I will miss him.


I used a Craftwork Cards hexagon card blank for this card, then cut my layers from Dovecraft card and CWC Julie Loves Super Star papers.

I added a sentiment for the same collection layered onto the Dovecraft blue card. The stars and candi are also from the CWC Super Star collection. I finished with a twine bow- the twine is from My Mind's Eye and is available from Bubbly Funk.


I really love this colour combination, especially against the kraft card. This design would work for teachers cards too, the end of term isn't far away now.

Hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing. I will be trying to take my mind off missing my son by preparing for my Trimcraft demo next Sunday (at the new Range store in Cardiff). Cathy x

12 comments:

  1. Love this card - great shape and colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Cathy, great design, great colour, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card I love it. I bet your son has a wonderful time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - and great to see you back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Cathy. So colourful!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card, fabulous colours and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Cathy, great colours and perfect masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this creation Cathy - it's just perfect! Blogging is hard work and I often have lapses....Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Father's Day card, Cathy, I bet he loved it. What a fab shape and the colours are perfect

    ReplyDelete