Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

Anyone for ice cream?

Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing another sample card for my Trimcraft demo on Sunday, made using the new Helz Cuppleditch Beach Life collection.


I think this little wooden ice cream may be one of my favourite embellishments ever!


If you live in or near Cardiff, it would be lovely to see you at my demo on Sunday. You can escape the football! (I'm actually gutted to miss it) It is a new store- the address is:
The Range Patreane Way Culverhouse Cross Cardiff CF5 4UG.
I'll be there from 11 to 4.

Today will be spent crafting and trying to stay awake long enough to pick my eldest son up from school at midnight as he returns from France. I have missed him so much but the school have shared lots of pictures and they have all had an amazing time.

Have a lovely weekend xxx


6 comments:

  1. This is so Summery! Love the little ice cream cone. Hope the demo goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card. I had an ice cream at lunchtime today it was delicious. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Cathy, I love the seaside theme - perfect for the weather at the moment.
    I hope your son arrived home safely, I bet you had a line full of washing today!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love that ice cream! Great papers and image too, super project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cathy, and that ice cream cone is so cute!

    ReplyDelete