Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Wanderlust

Hi everyone. I have had a lovely time with the family this weekend- we went to my in-laws house in Devon and had a very relaxing time. Now I will have a very quiet house for a few days as the boys are going away until Friday with their other grandparents. Needless to say I have lots of plans- first I am going to finish watching the final series of my favourite show, Gomorrah, secondly I am going to watch the Commonwealth Games and Masters golf but, most importantly, I am going to craft!

Today I'm sharing two recent cards made using Trimcraft First Edition Wanderlust papers, which are really pretty. This card was for a friend's birthday.


I made my second card at my last Trimcraft demo and the photo was taken there.


It's a simple card but I love the colours and sentiment.

I'll be sure to share the results of this week's crafting soon. Have a good week. Cathy x


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Cathy, sounds like you have a lovely week planned - enjoy! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards made with such beautiful papers

    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Cathy!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such bright and colourful cards Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards made with such pretty papers Cathy - enjoy your time crafting, sounds like you have it all planned out! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete