Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Faith, trust and pixie dust

Hi everyone. I'm in a particularly good mood today, not just because I have a week off the day job next week but mainly because I'm off to see Arcade Fire this weekend. I have seen them twice before and they were amazing so I really can't wait.

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Disney Peter Pan paper pack that was on Create and Craft recently.


I really couldn't resist this collection. My boys are big Peter Pan fans and we must have watched Hook at least 100 times! This card features Tinkerbell, not their favourite character, but I just love this sentiment. I think I may make a few like this for my yr11 tutees when they start their GCSEs soon.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Cathy x


8 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card I love it. The Peter Pan ride at Disneyland Paris is one of my favourites. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the papers Cathy and I totally agree they'd be great as inspiration for those taking exams. Enjoy your weekend! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card, love Peter Pan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers, lovely colours, beautiful card and sentiment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the colour, papers and sweet Tinkerbell.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete