Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Nature's Grace

Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing my first card made using Trimcraft's gorgeous new Nature's Grace collection. The colours and patterns on these papers are so pretty.


I was struggling a bit for inspiration over the weekend (I blame the still fuzzy ears) so I used a sketch from the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine for the layout. All the elements are from the collection and I used a First Edition butterfly die to cut a butterfly from one of the papers.

I now have my Spring Trimcraft demos booked for February and Match. The first one will be at The Range in Stoke Gifford, Bristol on February 4th. I'm looking forward to being able to craft more with this lovely collection then.

12 comments:

  1. Morning, Cathy. I love the sound of this collection and your card is beautiful. I'm thrilled that Spring is just around the corner! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card those papers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers, gorgeous Spring card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those papers and what you've done with them Cathy! My first demo is the 4th too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Cathy. Gorgeous papers and colourway xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Cathy. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Cathy. So bright and cheering!
    x

    ReplyDelete