Followers

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Love is in the air

Hi everyone. I finally feel that I'm starting to grips with 2018 and getting back to some kind of routine. It's probably because the children are finally back at school and I'm getting back to work. Sadly, I still have 2 blocked ears- I will be so happy when they finally clear.

The next big event for us crafters is Valentine's Day, of course, and the latest Bubbly Funk Through the Letterbox Craft Box, the Love Box, is perfect to help with this. This is my first project using the box:


Other than the contents of the box, the only thing I have used is white card, a Crafter's Companion embossing folder and a 7x5 card blank. You can read more about my card on the Bubbly Funk blog and purchase the box from the Bubbly Funk shop.

As part of my Bubbly Funk duties, I have been making monthly unboxing videos with the help of my eldest son. He would love it if you could take a look at our latest one on You Tube. We are not highly professional but we do try to entertain!

Today is a day off so I have some crafty plans. Hope you all have a great day. Cathy x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful valentine card - really classy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sympathise Cathy my ears are a bit strange too! Hope they feel better soon. Love this card..it's absolutely fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine card Cathy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this... very classy Valentine's card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card Cathy. Hope your ears are better soon - I bet it must be so frustrating. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Cathy. The ribbon and sparkly hearts look fabulous.
    I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’ve made a lovely Valentines Card Cathy. Just popping over to watch your video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Valentine Cathy. Bright and beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete