Followers

Thursday 21 December 2017

Happy New Year!

No, I haven't lost track of time and, yes, I do know we haven't had Christmas yet, but today I'm sharing a Happy New Year card made for Bubbly Funk, using the Seeing Stars Through the Letterbox Craft Box.


You can find out full details on the Bubbly Funk blog and still buy the Seeing Stars box (along with other boxes and goodies) from the Bubbly Funk store.

I apologise for being so poor at keeping up with blogs lately- time just slips away. I finish work today and am looking forward to catching up this weekend. Cathy x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning New Year card I love it. It is a very busy time of year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous way to use your "seeing stars" box. I love the blingy trim. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Cathy, Merry Christmas to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant New Year's Card Cathy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really poor internet conductivity here Cathy. Beautiful card! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Cathy. Super stars and fabulous bling.
    Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete