Followers

Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Love

Hi everyone. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to share the card I made for my husband and sons this year.


When I saw this Kaisercraft Christmas Love Texture Sentiments stamp, I just had to get it. For me it sums up what is really important about Christmas. I teamed it with Trimcraft First Edition Merry Little Christmas papers and a tree cut using a Tonic Christmas Trios die.

I know Christmas is not an easy time for everyone, and my family has its own challenges this year, but I hope you all find some peace, love and happiness over the next few days. Cathy xxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Cathy and I love the sentiment. Have a very Merry Christmas hun and all the best for 2018 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Christmas card today Cathy. Have a beautiful holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cathy. Brighest blessings for 2018. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment. Hope you had a beautiful Christmas and heres wishing you all the best for a Happy New Year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete