Followers

Friday 27 October 2017

Wild and free

Hi everyone. Today we are returning home from our holiday so it's another scheduled post from me.

Last week I shared my Hunkydory Foxy and Friends samples and promised I'd share another sample this week. Well here it is:


I always enjoy making something different with the collections and thought this fab topper set was perfect for a scrapbook layout to celebrate my son's first Cub camp.

I was at work during the launch show when I had a message from another member of the DT to tell me that my page had been shown on TV:


Luckily I had recorded the show, so got a chance to watch it. It was lovely to here Anne-Marie and Nigel saying sucb nice things about my layout.

This weekend will be a busy one- my son has a football match on Saturday and then his first Jiu-Jitsu competition on Sunday. Thank goodness there is an Inset day for both children on Monday!

Cathy xxx

PS Don't forget I have a fabulous Die Set as blog candy on my last post, so visit that if you'd like to win x

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy! How lovely to be shown on C & C.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a stunning page I love the layout and the photo you have used. It is great seeing your makes on TV. Have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Cathy - a lovely way to keep memories. Wonderful to hear you got it shown on tv too! Good luck to the boys for their weekend of sport! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super page and a great layout, lovely way to remember his first camp xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout ...love it <3
    Hugs Rose <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that to see your wonderful layout shared on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great LO, no wonder they were so complimentary!

    ReplyDelete