Followers

Thursday 12 October 2017

Hugs from me!

Hi everyone. What a blur life is at the moment. My new job is amazing and I love it so much, but I am having to get used to being out of the house more and fitting everything around it. I can't wait for half term and going away for a few days.

Today I'm sharing another Bubbly Funk Craft box project- you can read full details on the blog here.


I do hope you will pop over to the blog to take a look (and catch up on the what the DT has been up to). Check out the Bubbly Funk Shop too.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. I will be catching up on blogs over the next two days, can't wait to see what you have created lately.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy your card is gorgeous. I am so pleased that you like your new job. Enjoy your time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Cathy! fabulous background and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and colours Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this card Cathy. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make Cathy - loving the colours and design. Not long to half term! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the extra colours you've added to the basic ones in the Letterbox box, they really work wonderfully well!

    ReplyDelete