Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

All you need is love...

Hi everyone. I have had a lovely weekend celebrating two big events with my favourite friends. On Saturday evening we went to a 40th birthday party but before that we were privileged to be at a very beautiful wedding. Some of you may remember that one of my friends lost her husband to a brain tumour 2 yrs ago, when he was just 35. She dealt with her loss with incredible courage and we were all thrilled last year when she found happiness again with an old school friend. On Saturday they got married at her parents' orchard. The sun shone throughout the ceremony and it was the most joyous occasion.

Of course I had to make a card, so I used Hunkydory's Rose Gold Moments collection to make a simple Z-Fold card:


The kit also includes mini suitcases, so I made one to hold a money gift:


I love all the elements of this collection and the beautiful rose gold foiling.

Hope you all have a great week. I am getting used to going into work 3 days a week and am back to tutoring every day. I am also midway through some DT samples so will be very busy this week. Thanks for visiting today. Cathy x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy your card and gift bag are stunning. I am so pleased that your friend has found happiness again. I wish you well with your coming week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and amazing suitcase, Cathy! I love the colours and the pretty images! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg...love the card and that gift bag is simply Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Cathy, love the designs of each of these!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fab! What a clever idea the little suitcase gift holder is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super designs, I am sure they loved and appreciated them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning makes and love the suit case

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card and gift holder Cathy. Lovely papers and designs. How fabulous for your friend to find happiness again xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very elegant and beautifully made cards Cathy - you looked very pretty at the wedding. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful items Cathy and sure to be treasured.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and such a pretty mini suitcase.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and case Cathy, I adore Rose Gold Moments ❤ x

    ReplyDelete