Followers

Thursday 31 January 2019

All things bright and beautiful

Hi everyone. Today I'm continuing the Spring theme with an 8x8 card made from the All Things Bright and Beautiful Hunkydory kit, which is free with the current issue of Papercraft Essentials.



I layered up printed cardstock and paper from the kit before adding the large topper and sentiment.

I cut a butterfly from the paper and added it along with some pink gems.

It is such a pretty kit and using it has really ignited my mojo. Sometimes it's good to go back to basics with a products you love! Cathy x


12 comments:

  1. Like the title of the collection, it certainly is bright and beautiful - love it! We have had about 5 inches of snow, so not too bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card. I love it. I do have this kit it does make very pretty cards. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful design and layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Cathy! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete