Followers

Monday 29 October 2018

Trick or Treat

Hi everyone. Halloween (and Half Term) week is here and today I'm sharing this Trick or Treat tag on the Bubbly Funk blog.


We have a new stencil release on 1st November and I've used two of the new stencils on my tag, along with some Simple Stories Vintage Halloween embellishments and a Hobbycraft ribbon.

To create the background I used my go to Halloween Distress Ink colours.


You can read more about my tag on the Bubbly Funk blog today  http://bubblyfunk.co.uk/blog/2018/10/29/trick-or-treat/

We're looking forward to hosting a Halloween party on Wednesday as well as a spot of Trick or Treating. Luckily my boys understand only to knock on doors where there are pumpkins- I know Halloween isn't for everyone but lots of people on our little estate join in.

Have a lovely day xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous tag I love the colours. Enjoy half term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy half term. Our children are having two weeks off, oh no, lol. Stunning tag and I love the font style perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - gorgeous colour blending Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours make a fantastic spooky background - what a fab tag, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Halloween tag Cathy, love those colours. Enjoy your Halloween party and the trick or treating.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spook-tacular tag Cathy! Have fun on your haunting and enjoy half term. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete