Followers

Monday 17 April 2017

Leave a little sparkle...

Hi everyone, I hope you have had a lovely Easter weekend. I have enjoyed a few days off but it's back to tutoring today. The GCSE exams are looming so I need to support my students as much as possible.

Last Friday saw the launch of Hunkydory's first ever die range, Moonstone Dies, and, lucky me, I got to play with them first. 


For this card I began by layering a Twilight Kingdom Sunset Edition Stamping Background sheet and black Adorable Scorable card onto a 6x6 card blank.

I used the fairy dies from the Fairy Wishes die set to cut three fairies from black card. I added these to the background. To finish off, I used stamps from the Fairy Sparkles stamp set to add the fairy dust and fabulous sentiment.

I was excited to see this card on the counter throughout the Create and Craft shows this weekend, even though the dies sold out so quickly. They do cut so well and I hope there will be more Hunkydory dies to come.

Have a great week. Cathy x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy - how exciting to see your card on the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning ...I saw your card on tv and it just made the stamps a must have ...beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. It is such a thrill to see your cards on TV. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, I saw the show it looks a beautiful kit.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, how pretty this is. The colours are fabulous with the little black silhouettes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, gorgeous colours. Creative Bleassings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Cathy. The fairy die-cuts look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't those fairies pretty Cathy? Lovely card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete