Followers

Thursday 14 July 2016

Twists on easel cards

Hi everyone. I have meant to blog before today but time is flying by! I will be catching up with everyone's blogs today too.

Today sees my first post on the Craftwork Cards Blog. I will have a regular spot on the blog as part of my DT role. I am really loving being on the team- everyone is so lovely and I'm working with fabulous products.

For today's post, I've made two different easel cards using the Celebrations collection.


Full details for both these cards are on my Craftwork Cards blog post. I hope you'll pop over and take a look.

Thanks for visiting today and for all of your lovely comments x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Cathy..love both of them especially one with the twist..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Cathy, love the card designs and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy 2 very beautiful and colourful cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy your easel cards are gorgeous I love the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely easel cards, the colours and papers are really pretty - great designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Cathy. So colourful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vibrancy of the papers, two fabulous easel cards.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love easel cards Cathy, they show off papers so well. Love your designs. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT post, you'll be an asset to them!
    I love both of your cards! The colours are brilliNT & i DO Like an easel card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are just stunning. love the style and the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete