Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Belle and Boo Brag Book


I wanted to use the Belle and Boo collection for something other than cards and came up with the idea of a Brag Book, designed for my Mum to show off pictures of her grandchildren.

The book started life as a 4"x12" strip of Core'dinations card, folded like this:


Full instructions can be found on my Trimcraft gallery but here are some photos showing how I've decorated the card, with space to add pictures and even a pocket for momentos such as train tickets. I just love the finished result- and so does Grandma!



Products used:
Trimcraft Belle and Boo 6x6 papers, Ribbon (pirate hat) and Toppers
Core'dinations card
Tonic Oval Layering Dies
Creative Expressions Milk Foundation Card with printed sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment