Followers

Saturday 11 April 2015

Patchwork cards

A while ago I bought some Xcut hexagon dies with the idea of making patchwork cards. As always it's taken me a while to get round to making one, but, now I have, I'm really pleased with the look.

For this card, I began by matting some pink paper onto a 7x5 card blank, followed by a slightly smaller piece of coconut white card. I used the smallest die to cut shapes out of 3 different designs of Simply Floral paper. I arranged these in two columns down the left of the card.

I finished the card with a stamped sentiment, matted onto pink paper and a bow.

Products used:
Docrafts Xcut Hexagon nesting dies, Simply Floral 6x6 papers, Papermania Paper
Creative Expressions Coconut White Foundations card
Sentiment stamped using Momento ink in Tuxedo Black
Bow tied from ribbon from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment