Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Ticket to Santa


Good morning everyone. For today's post, I have gone back to the Trimcraft North Pole collection.

As before, the main work in this card was layering papers from the pad but they all combine so well. I used the striped paper in the background to create an airmail feel.

One of the papers in this fab collection has tickets to Santa on it, which I felt would be good cut out separately. I added this to the card using a cute little peg to hang it from a piece of twine.

Finally I stamped a Crafters Companion sentiment using Fired Brick Distress Ink and used a North Pole frame to frame it.

Thanks for popping by and commenting today, I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.
Cathy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy. Great card - I love how all the elements go so well together on your card especially the twine and peg! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this is such a fun vintage Christmas design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Cathy! Great idea with the twine and peg. I do love the papers
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. rilliant card Cathy! I love love love those papers!
    Like the little peg too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete