Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

Football Crazy

My eldest son will be 7 next week and is totally football crazy. I wanted to make him a special card so decided to put my colouring skills to the test to personalise a football image. I am a complete novice when it comes to colouring so it was a big challenge for me.
The stamp used is Adam from Crafter's Companion. I used Spectrum Noir pens for colouring- I have coloured the boy's clothes in Chelsea colours (my son is a huge supporter of theirs) and tried to match my son's hair colour.
I embossed a piece of Core'dinations cardstock with a football embossing folder and arranged this and the stamped image on a football background. I added die cut bunting, some twine and an age rosette to finish. I'll blog some instructions to make a rosette in my next post 
Products Used:
Spectrum Noir pens- Shirt TB5 TB6, Hair GB5 GB8 TN4, Skin FS2 FS3, Boots and ball Black IG10, Grass LG3 CG1
Core'dinations Tim Holtz Distress Inks Card in Faded Jeans
Crafter's Companion Angelica and Adam 6x6 male pad, Adam stamp, Football embossing folder. 
Crafter's Companion dies- Bunting and 1" Numbers
Football card from Touch of Craft
Momento ink in Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk
Baker's twine
I am entering this for the Spectrum Noir Facebook Challenge Use a Die Cut Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment