Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

Bellissima balloon birthday card


Happy Sunday everyone. This week I was asked to make a 40th Birthday card with an air balloon theme, so I turned to the gorgeous Docrafts Bellissima range to create this simple but pretty card.

I chose the blue dotty paper from the 6x6 paper pack for my background and cut strips from 2 other papers. I love the big dreams sentiment on the second strip so made sure that was showing. 

Next I added the Balloon decoupage from a small decoupage kit to the left of the strip, using Pinflair glue to add the layers.

I fussy cut the balloons from a paper in the pack and added them to the card. Finally I stamped a simple Crafter's Companion sentiment using Momento Sweet Plum ink.

Thanks for popping by today. I really appreciate all your comments xxx

3 comments: