Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Beach Life

Hi everyone. I have been really lucky this week and got hold of the fabulous new Helz Cuppleditch Bech Life collection for my demo on Sunday. This is my first card with it.


I always like to have a new card fold for my demos and this one is called fold and frame. I made it following the tutorial in the latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations. Now I know how easy it is I'll prepare a step by step for the blog next week.

I do adore this collection, it's so perfect for summer and very cute. I will have no trouble making lots of samples this week.

Thank you for popping by. Cathy xxx

10 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous, such a cute image and beautiful papers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card that image is just too cute and the papers are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the fold and frame- look forward to the step by step! Great papers, colours and image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, great design, very cute image, love it Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Cathy, such a sweet image and great fold - I will look forward to your step by step.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card fold and sweet image Cathy.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky lady! Love this collection and your new card fold works so well with it. Hope you have a great time on Sunday! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete