Followers

Friday 23 March 2018

My sister, my friend

Hi everyone. Last week I took delivery of the beautiful Graphic 45 Little Women collection. I absolutely love Graphic 45 but I am more of a hoarder than a user- however Little Women remains one of my favourite books so I am determined to use these papers.

My first Little Women project is this 8 x 8 scrapbook layout:


This layout features a picture of me and my sister, taken many years ago, and it's one of my favourite childhood photo. We were on our annual holiday to Worthing, where we always stayed with my mum's cousin. I don't know how old we were at the time but it was definitely taken in the 70s. Can you tell which one is me?


I really can't wait to use this collection more as it brings back such happy childhood memories. I always wanted to be like Jo March, though I suspect as an adult I am more like Meg. My sister has always been like Amy!

The Easter holidays begin with an Inset day for my boys today, so we are off to Legoland. Hopefully it will be quiet as most children are still at school. Have a lovely weekend. Cathy x


12 comments:

  1. Lovely layout - and I know exactly what you mean about hoarding G45 papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable page Cathy, so pretty and a great way to save a memory. I think you are the one on the right lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous page I love the papers and that photo of you and your sister is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Cathy! Fabulous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love your layout and beautiful photographs too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Cathy - adorable photo. You can't beat the cherished childhood pics can you? Hope you had a wonderful time in Legoland. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout Cathy... love the photo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout and papers used to show off the lovely photo of you and your sister.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete