Followers

Friday 9 February 2018

Pick of the bunch

Hi everyone. I've ended up with the lurgy this week- as I write I'm aching all over. I blame my husband, he started it at the beginning of the week and passed it on to me. Luckily the boys seem to have avoided it, so I will get to have a day to myself to recover today.

This weekend I have Trimcraft demos in Cardiff and Taunton (not Weston as I thought, good job I checked!). I've done a little more preparation and made another gap card, using the Nature's Grace collection.


The stamp is an old favourite Dovecraft one and the flower die is by Dovecraft too. I love this colour combination and how this design lets me show off the papers.

Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever it may bring. Cathy x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bright, colourful card Cathy, love it. Hope your feeling better soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, lovely colour combination. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous card I love the design. I do hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like a breath of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card lovely bold and spring colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Cathy!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the papers and embellishments.
    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cheering Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and cheery colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card Cathy. The papers are lovely and it's fabulous design to show them off. I hope this weekend's demos are a success and that you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Cathy - love this collection. Get well soon! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bright card Cathy. Fab job x

    ReplyDelete