Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

Mind the gap

Hi everyone. I'm a day late with this one but better late than never!

Today I'm sharing a gap card made for the Bubbly Funk blog. I wanted to show how well elements from the Through the Letterbox craft boxes can work with your own stash- in this case some gorgeous Trimcraft papers.


My Bubbly Funk elements are the big glittery stars from the Seeing Stars box, available to buy here along with the other boxes. The Trimcraft papers and embellishments are from their Time to Sparkle collection, showing that Christmas collections are't just for Christmas!

Full details of my card are on the Bubbly Funk blog.

Hope you have a great weekend. I have just had a big box of Trimcraft goodies delivered so I will be having lots of fun crafting in preparation for my demos. Cathy x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card I love it. You have inspired me to have a go at a card like this. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Cathy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - I've never made this sort of card, but I might be giving it a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design and detail Cathy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous metallic color combo on this card. Great layout as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gap card using the glitter stars, like Jackie and Kathy I may be giving this a try too.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creation Cathy - love the glitter and gold! Have fun with the box of goodies. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete