Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Milestones and Moments

Happy New Year everyone! 2017 was an amazing year for me craft wise- I took some time to reflect on it yesterday and ended up feeling so grateful and positive afterwards.

This New Year is bringing changes, not least that I am no longer on the Hunkydory Design Team. As I explained before, I decided not to reapply this year so that I can concentrate on other things (including losing weight!). However, I did get to work on one last collection, Milestones and Moments, which is launching today on Create and Craft at 8am (I'm almost certain I won't be up at that time after NYE festivities so this is a scheduled post!).

Here are a few of my favourite samples:







Over the years, I have always looked forward to the Hunkydory Occasions collections being released and this new one is probably my favourite yet. I don't think I'll be able to resist buying it- it's a good job my New Year's resolutions don't include not buying crafty stash!

Finally, I'd like to thank you all for your support through 2017 and to wish you all the very happiest New Year. Cathy x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy your creations are all stunning. I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy happy new year fab designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Cathy! Gorgeous selection of fabulous projects!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Cathy, I hope 2018 is everything you want it to be and more! Beautiful samples as always and I'll miss you on the HD DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards Cathy
    Best Wishes For 2018
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards.
    Hope you have a wonderful 2018 xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super samples Cathy and wonderful artwork.
    Happy New Year, I hope 2018 is a good one for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning collection of projects Cathy, bet you'll be missed on the DT. Wishing you and your family a very Happy 2018! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Cathy. Happy New Year to you and the family. Looking forward to seeing your crafting adventures in 2018!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! What a wonderful bunch of projects these are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Project Share. Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete