Followers

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Warm winter wishes

Hi everyone. Firstly an apology from me- I am really struggling with a few things at the moment and I haven't been able to find time to blog or visit other blogs as often as I would like. For a little while, my visits may be infrequent but I will try to visit everyone at least once a week and to like and comment on Facebook and Instagram when I see your makes there.

Lately I haven't really made anything worth sharing but last night I put together a card I really like.


Unfortunately it seems to be a very difficult card to photograph because of the rainbow mirri I used- I tried this angle too!


All of the papers and elements on this card are by Craftwork Cards, from the Julie Loves All Wrapped Up collection. I was inspired to use it because of the cute mittens which tie in with the theme of the latest Daring Cardmakers challenge.

Today I am going to be making some Christmas cards for the School Fair- one of my eldest son's friends wants to sell her cards so we are going to share a stall. I wasn't really planning any fairs this year so I'm reaching for my Hunkydory collections for some quick makes. This is one I made last night- I love how this glittery star from my Bubbly Funk Craft Box works with this Christmas Crackers topper.


I'll be taking a look at your blogs through the course of today and will be back on Thursday with some more Bubbly Funk inspiration.  Cathy x


10 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous Cathy, love the papers. Thanks for sharing with us at All Things Crafty FB group xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Cathy, love the papers and sweet bear.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers on that first card and the colours are fabulous, love contemporary Christmas colours - two lovely cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Cathy. The rainbow mirri did it's job showing it's beautiful colours.
    I'm struggling too at the moment so you have my sympathies. I hope things ease up for you soon and you can have fun at the fair xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Cathy - love them all! I hope you sell loads at the School Fair, Have fun! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really lovely - what great colours.
    I know what you mean about having loads on and not being able to visit crafty blogx as often as we'd like - but its really love to see you when you do get time to visit and of course to pop over here when you've updated your own blog!


    ReplyDelete