Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Bubbly Funk- Believe

Hi everyone. I am finally on half term holiday- well if you don't count a Trimcraft demo in Weston Super Mare on Sunday, which is too much fun to be work! We are going away to North Devon on Monday and we're all looking forward to some time away.

Today I have a post on the Bubbly Funk Blog, sharing this card:


These were the Craft Box elements (I decided against the orange flowers) I used on the card, along with a Sheena Douglass embossing folder and Tim Holtz Big Words sticker:


You can find out full details on the blog, along with projects from the rest of the Design Tean.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. My posts for the next week will be scheduled, but I will visit your blogs when I have a chance. Cathy x

I'd like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage Use a Sentiment

12 comments:

  1. I do love the little butterfly tile. Fabulous layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare wood always appeals to me and I love how you’ve put it all together Cathy. Brilliant design showing off the contents of the box! Enjoy your break! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cathy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Cathy. I always look on in envy at your clean designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what youve done Cathy! never would have thought of that!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout, gorgeous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete