Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Happy days

Hi everyone. Welcome to my 200th blog post. Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for reading and commenting on my posts, I really appreciate it.

Today is also the 7th birthday of the first 'second child' of the group of friends I made when my eldest son was a baby. I can remember finding out she had been born and can't believe how quickly time has passed.

Of course, I made her a card and it was back to the pretty Belle and Boo collection for this:


As well as the fabulous cute image, I also love the sorbet colours of these papers. I teamed it with some peachy Adorable Scorable and ribbon I found in one of my ribbon boxes. I finished off with some yellow pearls.

When I made this card it really did feel like Spring was here- hopefully it won't be long until we can eat ice creams at the seaside.

Cathy x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy...love the colours 😍 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and loving this wonderful card, beautiful image and love the bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy it's a very beautiful and sweet card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, the Belle & Boo collections are so charming aren't they. Beautiful layout, reminds me of postcards. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this card and the pastel tones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Cathy. Beautiful image and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so gorgeous! I love those soft, ice cream colours.

    Want ice cream now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Cathy. Perfect for a little girl. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete