Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

A big adventure

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I still can't shake my cold and it's driving me crazy!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I have made using Craftwork Cards Great Outdoors collection:


The picture was taken when my sons were 3 and 7. My mum and dad bought them a teepee and they spent a happy afternoon playing in and around it. The designs of this collection were perfect for recording this memory.

You can read more about the project on the Craftwork Cards blog.

Thanks for visiting and commenting today x

6 comments:

  1. Fab layout and love the little paper teepee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy this is a gorgeous page I love the photo you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout page Cathy!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Cathy - it all goes together so well. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete