Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

2 Crafty Girls Challenge


Last week I told you how happy I was to get a new Design Team post at 2 Crafty Girls Challenge Blog.. Well,  I can now share my first DT card as we have a new challenge starting today. The challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsors are:





You can visit the challenge post here - please do drop by to say hello as the DT have created some fabulous cards and we have some great prizes to win if you join in.

For my card I chose an image from Pattie's Creations called The Night Before Christmas, which is available  to buy here. I love the traditional look of this Christmas Fireplace. I've coloured it using Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Sparkle pens:
Fireplace TN6 TN7 TN8 IG3 IG5 IG7
Fire OR1 OR2
Floor IG1 IG2 IG3
Clock TN7 TN8 EB1 EB2
Candles LY1 LY2 EB1 EB2 Sparkle pens: Red Berry, Holly Leaf
Stockings Sparkle Pens Red Berry, Clear

I've kept with a traditional look with these Docrafts Jolly Santa papers, backed onto Crafter's Companion Desert Storm Neenah card. I've finished off with a Jolly Santa ribbon and bow and some gems.

Thanks for visiting on this exciting day for me and thank you for all your lovely comments.

9 comments:

  1. My kind of card Cathy. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cathy, A fabulous card and lovely image, looks so cozy..

    Thank you for being part of my design team and for all your support and help. A fabulous first challenge thank you.

    Jade


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Cathy. The papers are fabulous and I love the image. Congratulations on your new DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, what a beautiful card. That fire looks so real and welcoming. Lovely to be working with you on the DT, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little card! I love the cosy fireplace!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, this is beautiful. I love that fireplace scene and your colouring and card design are gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out so pretty. I really like the red bling you added, and the bow.

    Happy Crafting,
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete